Tuesday, August 18, 2009



PS: Thx to the Blogger Friend for the questions.. Well the answers are mine. :))
1.) Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Meghann chose her words carefully from the book 'Between Sisters' by Kristin Hannah
2.) Stretch your left arms out as far as you can & catch air.
My wallet
3.) What is the last thing you watched on TV?

A old Malayalam Movie
4.) Without looking, guess what time it is?
4-15 pm
5.) Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
4-09 pm
6.) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The sound of the fan and a truck passing by
7.) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to my Mom's office to get some things for my hubby
8.) Before you started this Q&A s, what did you look at?
9.) What are you wearing?
A Salwar Kameez
10.) When did you last laugh?

While talking to my friend this morning
11.) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I have a Mother Mary's Pic right in front of me now
12.) Seen anything weird lately?
Well.. I saw a house on fire actually
13.) What do you think of this quiz?
A quiz without any intention and direction
14.) What is the last film you saw?

20-20 Malayalam Movie
15.) If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would buy Happiness.. if at all its available for sale.
16.) Tell me something about you that I don’t know!
I am a girl at heart.. a lovely young girl.
17.) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Selfishness in people
18.) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
No Imagination.. she is a girl.. My Angel and the one who gives a meaning to my Life.
19.) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Well.. its going to be an imagination.. but still I would say 'a blessing'
20.) Do you like to Dance?
Oh yes.. when I am happy I like to dance to the tunes.
21.) What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

' You have been patient and I am happy with your perseverance and so I bless you to have another life full of happiness and love with your loved ones '

2 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

nice one..:)

15- nice answer :) but it's irony that money can not buy it..

17- gr8 answer :)

16- nice one..

cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amit :))

Post a Comment