Tuesday, August 18, 2009

'D'- Tag
I was not tagged by anyone but I found this at a friend- Amit's blog. It's really made to think hard because the answers must start with 'D' but I did enjoy thinking.



Tag Rules:It’s harder than it looks! (Mind It). Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real… nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!

 
1. What is your name: Deepti
2. A four Letter Word: Dare (Plz dare to take this Tag game forward)
3. A boy’s Name: Deepak
4. A girl’s Name: Diya
5. An occupation: Doctor
6. A color: Dark Green
7. Something you wear: Dress :))) LOL
8. A food: Dal - Dahi(Curd)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Dettol
10. A place: Dehradun
11. A reason for being late: Drank Wine last night :)
12. Something you shout: Donkey.. I seriously do
13. A movie title: Damini
14. Something you drink: Dark Chololate Drink
15. A musical group: 'Dire Straits..' Not my answer.. a friend helped me here. Thx
16. An animal: Dog
17. A Street name: Dr Radhakrishnan Road
18. A type of car: Dezire :))
19. A song title: Didi tera devar diwana - DDLJ
20. A verb: Dumb :)

1 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

Its gr8 one..

u have completed it so beautifully :)

11. I doubt..

cheers!!

Post a Comment