Friday, August 21, 2009

A to Z of me..

A to Z -----



A – Age
26 :)
B- Bhumika & Best day of my life...
One is my daughter and the next is when I topped my school in 10th. Ran straight about 2kms non stop to tell my mom the news.
C- Coincidence of my life
Scared of people under the sign Gemini and am married to one :)
D- Desire which I want to fulfill
Travel around the world.
E- Essential items used every day?
Mobile, Laptop, Data card
F- Favorite color
Green
G- Game, for which I am crazy
Right now Farm Town on Facebook
H- Hometown
Trivandrum, Kerala
I- Indulgence
Reading Novels, Music and Window shopping
J- January or February?
January of course – new year, my birthday, my wedding anniversary
K- Kavya Madhavan
My favorite malayalam heroine.
L- Life is incomplete without -
My Daughter
M- Marriage date
25th Jan 2007
N- Name of my bitter – better – butter half :)
Prem
O- One thing you don’t know about me and my life
I dream a lot .. though not much comes true.
P- Phobias/fears.
Fear about uncertainty of tomorrow/future
Q- Quote of my life
‘ Its good to be important but its more important to be good ‘
R- Reason to smile
Thinking of a beloved one or seeing the innocence in my Diya
S- Season
Winter – I love the cozy feeling of being warm and having hot coffee. And Rainy season too for a drive on a long empty road watching the rain falling on the windows and of course the drive must be with a loved one. ;)
T- Three things I have to wish
Good health for all, Good People in life, Lots of love and happiness
U- Unknown fact about me
I cook well :) and I love chat items .. mmm mouth watering pani puris
V- Vegetable I don’t like
Taro
W- Weakness
Chats, Ice creams, Chocolates – selected ones and good north Indian food and yes can't see people crying.
X- Xmas
My favorite holiday season.
Y- Your Favorite time of the week
Weekend evenings watching a movie with popcorn and Pepsi :)
Z- Zodiac
Capricorn – The Goat

2 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

nice post..
u have completedit so beautifully

just grab one new tag, do visit my blog

cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

yes Amit.. a bit lagging there .. going to do the next tagging thing soon :)

Post a Comment