Friday, August 21, 2009

This was Good...

My Life In Numbers - I liked doing this :))


Zero- Number of S class Mercedes Benz I own. :))
One- Number of Sisters I have
Two- Always had 2 close friends at school, college, at work, etc etc
Three- Looks like its my lucky number.
Four- The number of roomies I had in College during my BTech days
Five- The class when I learnt to be a senior in the Primary School :)
Six- My birthday.. Jan 6th..
Seven- Lucky for most but never found it lucky for me. Well, the month my daughter was born - 03/07- 3rd of July.
Eight- The number of girls in my class while doing my MTech at VIT
Nine- 3 * 3 = 9. I can think of only this theory here.. And yes one more, the class in school when I had a large number of fans following me. LOL..

1 comments:

Naina said...

interesting :)


Rane

p.s. thank you so much for stopping by my blog... hope to see you around..

Post a Comment