Wednesday, January 20, 2010



I saw this on a good friends blog, and just playing along. Anyone is welcome to follow the same on their blogs. When I started writting this, it was just another blogpost but as I finished it, it seemed to me as if I was able to see the various objects in my life in a clearer manner. I felt that I answered certain questions which I would otherwise avoid thinking about. Try it too and let me know how it went ***

I’ve come to realize that my job... Is something I started for being independent. Today its my requirement. It has also made me see different angles of life, behavior and even people of all genres. I enjoy having something to look forward to when a day starts. Sometimes I even enjoy the deadlines and stress associated with it.(note:sometimes not always).

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving... I usually think of things I need to complete during the rest of the day and I try to focus on things which are positive.

I’ve come to realize that I need... a hike in my salary, some quite moments to be myself and rediscover myself, and some good time to spend with friends long lost.

I’ve come to realize that I have lost... my smile, my ability to dream freely, to express my thoughts without thinking if I am right politically. I do feel bad for the last one but I think the world, and the majority of people appreciate that.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when... I am not able to express what I feel, I am not in control of my anger, tears and feelings, I am accused wrongly.

I’ve come to realize that money... is important to me to quite an extent to lead a happy life but its equally important to cherish the things which comes with limited money and things which money can't really buy.

I’ve come to realize that certain people... don't change no matter what happens with them or around them. They never learn. Certain people are such gems that nothing can replace them.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always... be what I am no matter what happens to me. I might get better in life or even worse but I am what I am. I will make sure I will be there for people who need me as always. I will be myself always.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(sister)... uses me like her punching bag, ATM(any time money) and both are used on her own will and wish :).

I’ve come to realize that my mom... thinks I am still a kid who needs her to tell me the ways of how and what. She thinks I am vulnerable enough to be cheated and hurt by people.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone... is something which keeps me a phone call away from people I love and I don't love too :)

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning... that there are only 5 days to my marriage to be 3 years old.

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... many if's and but's to things and circumstances which could make my life a better one. Just that most of it I can't achieve on my own. I just need the support of one person.. My husband. I wish he could understand them..

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking... of an important decision I need to take for myself. Something I have been putting off since last 3 months.

I’ve come to realize that my dad... is the most balanced and genuine person in my life, someone who moulded me to be what I am today. There are negatives but they are just the part of every person.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I try to do my own stuff. I love to connect with few people. Otherwise I am just another person there.

I’ve come to realize that today... I must do something for myself. What I am still thinking

I’ve come to realize that tonight... I will play with my daughter and rock her to sleep.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow... I will have to chair a meeting for my team at work. So I have some preparations to do.

I’ve come to realize that I really want to... do a million things more before I die. To name a few, write a book on my life, get a PhD, do some social work etc etc

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to re-post this is...  Molly

I’ve come to realize that life... has its own way for things. Life plays its game, there is nothing called fair or unfair. We just need to play along.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend... I am going to do some shopping. What am I going to buy is still a mystery

I’ve come to realize that my friends... are people who influence me alot. I have had all types of people as friends from good to bad. the biggest trouble for me is to say 'No'. I must learn to say this danger word when I really want to, even if it is for the best of friends.

I’ve come to realize that this year... is my chance to become the potential so many see in me, to reach some milestones in life, to do something worth which becomes a cherished memory for the future. God Help me..

I’ve come to realize that my husband... is the person who is still a mystery to me. I wish I could understand him better. I wish he was more of a predictable type. He keeps me guessing. I wish he changes that this year.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should... be doing some work rather than blogging. LOL

I’ve come to realize that I love... my internet friends, rather everyone is my life has their own due importance.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand... the motives of some people. They are just so complicated. I wish I could keep them miles away.

I’ve come to realize my past... has happened, but by God's grace I am forgiven. I have learnt few things in a harder way but I guess certain things are better that way.

I’ve come to realize that parties... are not for me. I am not a party person but I enjoy the company of close friends on a quite evening.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified... by death of a loved one, lonliness, pain in any form physical or emotional, repeating the mistakes that I made in the past and of dying in pain.

I’ve come to realize that my life... is designed by a supreme power, he knows whats best for me and will never leave me in want. Its his way for me. I whole heartedly accept.



4 comments:

Aparna said...

Beautiful post. Full of introspection. Really liked reading this one in spite of it's length.

Molly said...

Oh I loved this post too. I will have to do some deep thinking if I plan on re-posting with my own thoughts, LOL.

Anu...:) said...

Very nice! In fact,I've realised that this post has touched me so much that even I have introspecting! :)

Anonymous said...

& I.ve realized that u do have a good blog here. Nice post & keep writing :)

Post a Comment