Thursday, September 03, 2009


1. Two names I am known by: Deepti, Deeps.
2. Two things that scare me: Hurting people and being hated back for that, Losing my loved ones.
3. Two of my everyday essentials: My mobile, My laptop
4. Two things I am wearing right now: Slippers, Nighty
5. Two of my favourite Music bands: Boyzone, Vengaboys
6. Two of my favourite hobbies: Reading blogs and blogging, reading
7. Two things I want badly: Want to be emotionally free of burdens, Want to tour the world with my hubby
8. Two places I want to go on Vacation: Hawai Islands, Rome-Venice
9. Two things I want to do before I die: Write a biography, spend my life after 50 in a beach house.
10. Two things I am thinking about right now: Thinking about work, Thinking how to make by Diya eat well.
11. Two places I shop at: Naidu Hall, Westside
12. Two people I have not spoken to in a while: Sujatha, Priya
13. Two favourite websites: Facebook, Blogs
14. Two people who will fill this out: Amit, Molly
15. Two things I did last night: Read a book, slept
16. Two shows I watch: Mr Bean, Tom&Jerry
17. Two places I like to hang out at: Cafe Coffee Day, Creamy Inn Ice creams
18. Two favourite subjects in school: English, Games :)
19. Two favourite places to eat: Subway, KFC
20. Two people who live in my house: My daughter, Myself
21. Two things I ate today: Dosa, Rice
22. Two people I last spoke to: Molly, Prem

1 comments:

Molly said...

hee hee Got it on my blog!

Post a Comment