Thursday, September 24, 2009


  1. From now on, you can't tell lies, are you ready? OK! J Will try my best
  2. Think back six months ago, were you single? Nope
  3. What do you carry with you at all times? My wedding ring and 2 other rings. I believe they are lucky. (I wear them)
  4. When you say you don't care, do you mean it? Not really. I think 8/10 times its to escape the moment or person. Most times it means wish I could stop caring or I’m going to try to stop caring.
  5. How are you feeling? Overwhelmed…Missing my hubby. :(
  6. Is something wrong right now? Right now.. I think I am just feeling worried.
  7. Are you mad at someone? No
  8. What's on your mind? Well.. a lot I guess.
  9. Are you jealous of someone right now? I think women by nature are jealous. Yes I am. For not getting something I deserve but I see another side of it as ‘ may be God has something else in store of me ‘
  10. Do you have a piggy bank that's actually shaped like a pig? Never did!
  11. Do you want to start over with anyone? Not really but in general if I can erase of some bad memories I think its all good.
  12. Do you know if anyone likes you? hmmm…ya blush blush…!
  13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? yes, If I want to and if I feel OK on my own.
  14. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Working & and see am blogging.. LOL
  15. True love or 1 billion bucks? Of course True Love
  16. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? All the time. That’s the most common compliment I receive
  17. Anything you would change about your life right now? Who doesn’t want to do a selective change? Well I am not different
  18. You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get? I am not a tattoo person..
  19. Could you cry right now? Yes I think. If I have a conversation with God and If I think of something I have been wanting and not got yet
  20. Do you ever think about stuff and start crying? Oh yes. Specially if I’m alone.
  21. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? I think this is tough for me – Holding back. I really can’t. Usually a very spontaneous person and react pretty quick. So its like I have to make a conscious effort to hold back.
  22. Are you okay with the life you live? Looking up – ‘No there is still so much I need to accomplish in life’. Looking down – ‘God has been kind to me and I am blessed in many ways. Thank You God’
  23. Last person you told a secret to? Don’t have much secrets as such. And If I do, it wont be one if I share..LOL
  24. Do you like hugs? Of Course ! But got to be from the right people, right time.
  25. Do you believe true love can conquer anything? Tricky one.. No experience in this one
  26. When was the last time you cried? Sep 23, 11 PM
  27. How much money did you spend today? Nothing yet.
  28. What are you sitting on right now? My rotating chair
  29. Who's the last person you IM'd? Suma
  30. What's something you really want right now, be honest. Join my hubby with a job in hand.
  31. How do you feel about your hair right now? I need to comb it.
  32. What did you do yesterday? Work, read a book, TV and sleep.
  33. Would you forgive a friend for telling your biggest secret? Depends.. on what and whom it was disclosed to.
  34. Is there someone that makes you happy every time you speak with them? Yes, but not disclosing the name.
  35. When's the last time you said you were fine and you really weren't? This morning
  36. Is someone on your mind right now? Yes… lots of them
  37. Who's birthday is coming up? My dad’s – the 8th of Nov. he is turning 60.
  38. Were you happy when you woke up? I was anxious. Actually when I woke up I was just lying thinking of my hubby and if he was OK and there he calls even before the thought ended. I had tears in my eyes. Miss him in many ways, more than I thought I would.
  39. What is one emotion you are feeling right now? Nothing actually. My novel is waiting. Need to finish this and run.
  40. What's the last thing you ate? Lunch – Rice, Brinjal curry
  41. Are you easy to get along with? That’s what people say.
  42. Ever cheated on someone? No Comments. Says it all I guess !!
  43. Who is the last person to send you a text? 121 – customer care of Airtel
  44. What are you currently listening to? The ceiling Fan, Diya, and my thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment