Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unexpected Happiness...



Could not stop myself. I am so happy. Nothing very great to be happy about but I just need to remember this day. Nothing better than writing a post here. I think its better to add up small small happiness everyday and cherish each of them like its something really big. Trying to walk on that path now. :)



Ok coming to today. How does it feel when you meet someone after a long long time and doesn't it add up to be more special when the one who you meet is someone you have been longing to meet? Well that's what exactly happened. No much words to write about it. Simple and neat.. Am just happy. It rained soon after and it just made the moment perfect. Think the sky was happy for me too. Sharing and saving a memory here... Thank You God... :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment