Friday, September 25, 2009

My way of 'Killing Time'



For once in my life I am actually not looking forward to weekends. This seldom happens in the life of IT people. They work their a** off on the weekdays and almost always Fridays are the best days at work.. :). Looking forward to the weekend brings so much more happiness than actually living and doing things over the weekend. Past 2 weeks have gone by as long weekends and I am so angry that I have nothing to do. :(


I kill my weekends playing with my little one, otherwise reading or yeah playing farm town. Have reached the max level there too so there is no much fun playing it anymore. But still just hang around there rearranging and restructuring my farm. I think it somehow has become my dream farm :). Wish I could have one such thing sometime in my life.

Ok coming back to the weekends things.. I am so bored. Wondering what to do!!. In a way I somehow feel better if its a working day. At least I end up tired in bed and don't have to think whats there to do tomorrow... hmmm hmmmm....

PS: the pics you see above are the ones from my Dream Farm. In case you are wondering, that's the from the Farm Town Game on the Facebook.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ah nice farm you have there! Love the new look of your blog! Cheer up and smile! I know the feeling as often just a few short years ago I was alone here in a new state with my son, for up to 2.5 months at a time. I only knew the neighbor and the teacher! Anyway in the end I did learn something from it, how to be independent (more so than I already was) for one and other things too. So do something nice for yourself today, do something special. Do it every Saturday! Something JUST FOR YOU.
Molly (who is glad I don't have to figure out how to put a saree on every day).

Molly said...

Oh I enabled the comment feature on my blog again. Now be a good girl and don't say anything that will get me in trouble! =)

Post a Comment