Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Get To Know Me.. :))


Here's a little 'GET TO KNOW ME' fun game...be a sport and please keep it going. This what you need to do...cut and paste this entire blog (yep...no copyright!) and answer the questions and paste it on your page...at the end name the persons you want to tag.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'4'' :)
2. Have you ever smoked before?
Yes, just to see how it feels to smoke. But couldn't take even a puff properly so dumped the idea. And the verdict: not my style..
3. Do you own a gun?
No, not at present but sometimes when I am angry i think 'wish I had one'..
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Amnesia.. he he
5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
Does it matter, when it got crushed?? And doesn't it keep changing from time to time.. he he and now I think am old for crushing and being crushed...
6. What's your favorite silly song?
Lots I guess... :)
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea or coffee..doesn't matter if nothing is available too
8. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Pending stuff at work, Need to talk to my hubby, and whats pending to be done at home.
9. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Secret... we will take it offline.. :)
10. Do you own a knife?
Ya, 4-5 in the kitchen. Should serve the purpose when needed..
11. Name the last thing you have bought today.
Eggs, Lays, 4-30 PM yesterday.
12. Name five drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Tea, Cold Coffee, Pepsi, Miranda.

13. What time did you wake up today?
7-30 am
14. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Smile and everlasting smile...
15. What song did you last hear?
Some rhymes with my daughter..
16. Favorite place to be?
Home - with my family of course..
17. Least favorite place to be?
Boring parties and seminars..
18. Do you own slippers?
I am assuming you know the answer..;)
19. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
10 yrs older.. on earth unless life starts on the Moon :)
20. Do you burn or tan?
Tan of course.. :) Burn at times.. when I am jealous.. can't help.. he he
21. Yellow and blue?
Blue
22. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything which comes to my mind then...
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Ghosts!
24. What's in your pockets right now?
Nothing. The dress doesn’t have pockets!
25. Last thing that made you laugh?
Talking to my friend - Gossip :)
26. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Bed sheets?? They were never in my list of favorites as a child.
27. Worst injury you've ever had?
A broken heart. Why did he do that!? :((
28. Do you wish on stars?
Yes.. Gives some hope isn't it..
29. What were you doing 1 AM last night??
Sleeping .... deep in dreams..
30. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I want to meet the person on my thoughts right now. This is someone I have not met for about 3 yrs now.

I want Molly and Amit to write this tag.
And yes.. I want to know their answers..


Tagged: Molly and Amit

0 comments:

Post a Comment