Sunday, December 27, 2009



26. Frame every so called disaster with these words “In five years, will this matter?”
        Well 2009 was a year of disasters in terms of my personal life. But answering that question to myself I feel nothing really matters not five years down the line but even few days. We might continue thinking of them and feeling bitter but nothing ever matters more than we think and make it matter.
27. Always choose life.
       Choose to choose life rather than giving up. Thinking back if I had to give up and call it quits, I could have done it everytime and so often that I would have had only time to gather the regrets. But I think somehow life steered its way for me to life.

28. Forgive everyone everything.
        Tough one to practice in reality. But if you can, you can succeed to be happy. Carrying grudges and anger just makes your journey tougher. leave the baggage of grudges away. It helps..

29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
        Live like you don't care. You are what you are. No matter what people think you are special and unique.

30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
       I am sure we all believe in this one. But what we don't do is to give time. Time also needs the time to work on the healing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment