Monday, December 28, 2009



31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
       Nothing is permanent. Even the change will change. The patterns, the order and even the content for the change will change. The irnoy is we either welcome the change or completely oppose the change but does it make any difference atall. Life goes on as usual. Nothing ever matters more than we make it matter.

32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
       This is something I learnt this year. To let go myself. I am also entitled for the pleasures of this universe. Noone is serious about me and what I need. Then why not let go and live life. Afterall at the end all that matters if if you are really happy.

33. Believe in miracles.
       Well, this is something I am teaching myself to believe in. I am not sure how far I have reached but I have started. Like I said, most of it are in the head. We need to believe for something to happen. It might not really happen but atleast we will be happy that we tried to believe in the happening. Thoughts are things which makes us happy in more ways than we think.

34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
       God loves me. I truly believe in this. God loves me for who I am. And from my side I will be what he wants me to be. I am special to him and I will do my best to believe in his plans for me.

35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
       There is nothing to be gained by taking the audit of what is lost and what is gained. We all have pur shares of profits and losses. All that matters is how you deal with them. And at the end, the power lies within ourself to deal with each of them. Most of the times we fail to recognise the power within us. Lucky are those who can see within oneself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment