Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Am Here To Stay..




Dear dearest Blog,





Have been away for a while. But let me tell you that I missed writing and blabbering and pouring. Was busy with other things and also in a way was trying to gather myself and the meaning of my life. Finding answers to questions of life. Trying to make some sense out of my life as a mother, a wife, a daughter and all the other named relationships I can fall into. Anyways, I have not concluded but just taken a break for a while. So we continue this later.





For now, am back, and I promise to be regular here. :). I know there is power in each one of us but sometimes it becomes so difficult for us to exercise these inborn powers and strengths on people who mean so much to us or towards people whom we think are some important ones. But then, I think each of us must learn to develop the gifted powers within us and actually develop the courage to 'move on'. There is nothing permanent in this life. Everything, I mean every damn thing in our lives comes to an END. What differs is the way they come to an end. Some die a slow death. Some end with a loud loud noise. Some just fade away. Some stay and stick around till we actually stop noticing. There must be definitely more ways. Now what is common in all the 'ENDS' is that, they all hurt a lot. The hurt doesn't reduce or increase in the way things end. There is a sort of funny silence in me, within me and around me. And I know lots of things around are coming to an END. I am not happy about them but then I have no power to control their existence. But I think I must develop the power, like I said, the power within me to accept them and MOVE ON. Its going to be tough but then I have to.. I have not been given an alternate choice.





Stopping right here. Need to End this blabbering also. Is all this happening worth cribbing about? What is worth? what is worthless... How does one decide... I have no answers....

1 comments:

Molly said...

Well is it coming to an end or is it changing? One sometimes masquerades as the other, and then sometimes the two are the same. Depending on what you're writing about, change can usually be a good thing when we're in the right frame of mind...still scary sometimes though. I'm thankful that I'M not coming to an end - I will always be here :) Even though we've been playing tag with messenger!! Life should calm down in about a month - LOL.

Post a Comment