Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Empty Streets...

I SEE ONLY ME IN THE STREET OF EMPTINESS

Is it the nature of man?
To see no one else to understand
Is it the nature of me?
To see only me in the street, so lonely, so empty

The shadows of my existence,
resonate indomitable questions,
Where has everyone been?
I can’t see and I can’t feel,
oh, it makes me so keen

The moon’s glowing and the street’s bright,
still I’m in the dark and it doesn’t feel right,
my hands reach nothing,
the horror strikes me,
I never stop calling

What I should do doesn’t come to show,
there’re so many things I wish to know,
Why am I left alone?
Will this street find me when I’m all gone?

2 comments:

Amit Kumar Singh said...

nice poem
i really sometimes ponder over the question" Will this street find me when I’m all gone?"is it not good to be invisible and watch the streets?

Molly said...

Yes, nice poem. Keep fighting, keep trying. You are not ready to become invisible yet.

Post a Comment