Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Show me 'D WAY'..


What does one do when life starts to jump from bad thing to the worse of things..Does one just sit back, be quite and watch the cruelties of life come into form as days go by..or Does one attempt to still make some change hoping for a solution and hoping there is a difference in the way things are and will turn out to be?? I want to do the latter but stuck with the former choice!! The Dreams in me are stifled..suffocated.. and dead I think. They want to jump out and be a reality now...This is been there for a while but only if my destiny gave them a chance...I wish my destiny, fate was kind to me. I just want to kill them all one by one..may be that'll make my life a lot easier for me !!!! And at least the way it drags each day will end there...

Just when things start to appear simpler or say when it feels that they are in control...it gets beyond me!! I thought I was moving towards my dreams, if not completely but at least partially..step by step..slowly and gradually..Am ok to make compromises but then, it all goes away, I am again defeated, defeated by my own very fate and destiny. Am hunting desperately for a strand of hope..a fragment of faith somewhere in my heart and soul that can get myself back to life..the life that I wish to live....the love that I long for...the smiles I wish to embrace....
And things that would complete me...

1 comments:

Molly said...

Hang in there and keep fighting for your dreams.

Post a Comment