Thursday, July 02, 2009

My Brightest Star




God made a Sun and a Moon, grew up watching them in the Sky..
Now I got them in my life.
Sun so warm and bright,moon so mystical in the night.
The Sun illuminates my life with love happiness and smiles.

He's my ray of hope when life put me through dark tunnels
and has showed me how to make rainbow after a storm of tears..
I've tried to escape your warmth but somehow I come back again

coz' life is impossible without YOU.


Talking about the moon, everyone wants him..
Calm. Handsome. Hypnotic and So Mysterious.
The more I try to get closer, the farther it goes and sometimes disappear..
leaving me yearning for his glimpse again..
And when I'm all alone wishing upon the Stars..

the Sun Returns to cheer me up and reveal the brighter part..
He fill me up with joys of the World..
The Sun becomes my reason to get through the lonely nights
For I believe he'll always be there with me ..


We walk on different Paths, But remain together forever..
Just like the world can do without Moon for a few nights

But not without the Sun for a single day.
Like that I can bear the pain of a moonless night
Only to wait for you to come and take away the gloom at Dawn Break.
Many clouds may come and thunders may roar

but they are not mighty enough to keep us apart,
because my love for you is Immeasurable
You complete Me, You make My World. I am 'Me' Cos you made me 'Me'.






Happy Birthday Diya.. My darling, my light, my love and life.. Mummy's girl... Keep Smiling, Its your smile that keeps me going. Love you my baby girl...

1 comments:

Molly said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Diya!
Much much love to you!

Post a Comment