Thursday, July 16, 2009

There is something bothering me, worrying me and eating me up but I am yet to share it with anyone. Cant bring myself to tell anyone what it is. The reason is simple..I am doing a reverse thinking. Thinking in reverse of the consequences of what the other person or people will react when they know and then more important how will I be able to stand those reactions.. I am not sure.. :(

Looks like I am just scared.. I don't want to think of what lies ahead. Just hope this gets over. Its actually not my type to to be like this. I don't think before I speak my heart. But this is the first occasion in my memory where I am doing this so called reverse thinking. All because I can't or wont get the true reaction when I speak it out. Confusing, I know.. but I cant help blabbering. Sorry ! :((
"...But......
Rejection is part of life
I thought I was ready to confess but I was not
I told you that I got something to tell
When I tried to confess
My heart just drop stop
If I keep going on like this
I would be in a mess
And for sure, I wouldn't want to confess."

0 comments:

Post a Comment