Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Love is ???


'Love', a word that has a meaning yet whose exact definition wouldn't be found in the Oxford dictionary.In fact, we can never define it..Is there anyone who can put in words what exactly does this magical word mean. Its something that we feel, we believe in, we carry within ourselves with no reason, no purpose, no weight or even something which has no measure. 'We' here is each one of us, we have our own ways, words, and even meaning to it yet this 4 letter word is still a mystery and also so important in this big big world. Its makes people do crazy things, take different roles, do different things and yet no one can define this. Silly isn't it? Deep in our heart we all have this feeling, a feeling every living being cherishes. Its a light, for the ones going through dark tunnels of life, a knock on the door for the departed lovers, a wish come true for the lonesome souls..Everyone has a different meaning for "Love".

For me, love is the care people show me when I am sick n the "Miss You's" of my close friends..what's special about it is, that I can be my true skin in front of the people who love me ..No matter how Insane, Crazy, wild or even stupid..they must or will ideally love me for who I am(I believe they do), and even if they'd ever want me to change, it'd be for a better reason(though I don't want anyone to change). They are the ones who are ALWAYS there to wipe off my tears which I'd cry for not "Finding Love". And lately I realised how stupid I am and was all along, for love is not 'Found', its something that comes to us unexpectedly without even knock :). We don't even realise when love makes a silent entry in our lives, but the irony is when it exits, it makes noises.. in all forms. Noise of a heart breaking, shrieks and cries made in pain..Some show it so that others would know, others cant show or express. Here again there's a different kind of love too, love which makes a 'Special' person our whole 'World' ! If we don't receive Love from that person, we feel empty, lonely, and depressed.. Love can create or Destroy some one's life .. It is so powerful that if not received, a person can become absolutely dead.. Its the Most Intricate word .. Love, so plain yet so abstract.


Quoting something I once read somewhere...


"It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry"



Funny Na, something which can make you happy and also make you cry for the happiness we find in it !!


1 comments:

Molly said...

I agree wholeheartedly.

Post a Comment