Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Am a Happy Girl ...


Hello My dear Blog...


Am a Happy 'Girl' today..yes am a girl and not a woman. I just realised how deep the effect of dream can be on my mood. Yeah, I am happy. I have loads of work but then I know I can reach the goals on time and yet be happy...b'cos I have been building my own very dream world in my dreams. Right now a thought crossed my head, why is the reality never as beautiful as the dreams? Does someone have the answer to this? I think every single living being must be dreaming and yet getting this question at least once in a lifetime.. Think it is God's special way to let us be happy for all the ambitions, thoughts, things and feelings, at least during the time we close our eyes to sleep. Right now all I want to do is to close my eyes and dream the little dream which is into my head and heart ;). How i wish it comes true...





Will be Contd.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment