Sunday, May 31, 2009




Life is so much beyond any logic existing in this Universe. I am totally confused, angry, frustrated and sad that life has to give me such a picture. Does this thought occur to everyone also? Why does life always propose the most illogical solutions? the most stupid ways to reach them? and then the most weird results !! That's the worst of all.. The weird results part ..OMG !!
I sure am crazy, but I cant really help it. With the things going around me, any sensible person would go mad and end up in an asylum. Let me dedicate all this to the various specimen clowns in my Life. I don't understand where the principle of 'Live and Let Live' vanished from these clowns heads. I don't understand where all this mundane competition will take them to. All all along, they don't realise that moments, precious and valuable is just slipping away. Life is short, and shorter are the times of togetherness. And all the time of togetherness is just so precious, I could give away anything to relive them..but then, how will I get this into their heads.
Am lost, scared, lonely, sick and tired of all this happenings. Is there a escape route available? Oh I would give away a fortune to anyone who could show me a way out! I understand the fact that Life is not a bed of roses to anyone but then it cannot be that there are only thorns everywhere. Am tired, so very anxious, and exhausted yet feel to helpless to improve my own life. I can, but that would make me selfish, and self centered.. which is not what I am and what I can bring myself to be. How I wish i could be different and for once in my life think 'Just for Myself', understand that I am also someone who needs a break, deserves to feel and live to enjoy all the better half of things which others get to get by choice or fate. I wish I had the power to make a choice and move on !! Wishes wishes.. so many... where is the way out? Searching...lost all along... need a pathfinder guide... Oh Super Powers !! Help !!!

:-(((

A little girl, filled with fear,
A little noise, what's she hear?
A little more, of confusing for her,
A little life, with a big blur.
A little lost, on her way here,
A little sad, no life is more unclear.
A little worried, her hands shaking cold,
A little lonely, why is no one her's to hold?
A little helpless, trying to ask for some advice,
A little change, like a 6 numbered dice.
A little different, someone for them to stare.
A little scared, no ones there to care.
A little light, to turn her around,
A little heart, she's been found.
A little casket, that's so cold and gray,
A little girl, this is where she lay.
A little body, so small it'll stay,
A little gone, she'll always lay.
A little lesson, to them it means so great,
A little girl gone, now it's to late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment