Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Contd.....Am a Happy Girl ...




Never did I know that blogging will be so much fun.. Its so nice to just pen down the flows of my thoughts.. And there is someone whom I owe this too !! Not drifting away from the title of this particular chapter.. Am a 'Happy Girl'..



Found a beautiful saying while google-ing :).


" In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.... "



To speak about each of that, secrets I do have... Regrets many and many, Dreams - unfulfilled and yet to achieve and last but not the one with least importance - Love , Don't we all have that - an unforgettable love.. ?


I happened to talk to someone on their regrets and just realised, am not alone in the boat.. and not being a sadist but then in some way it does give me some soothing feeling that its not only me who has regrets..others also do..



So, where was I? Yeah.. am a happy Girl.. ;).. truly a happy girl.. Crossed fingers.. I know nothing in this world is permanent but this is something I don't want to even imagine changing. Something dear, just crossed my way and holding on to it as a little girl holding on to her favorite toy or doll.. I love my new companion though... actually 'Loving it So... so... much'..

So till the next post.. Hope to fly around in the cloud I am in :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment