Monday, May 25, 2009

Its Been a Happy Weekend !!


Hey Hieee My dear blog..

Its been a 'Happy Weekend'. Nothing much happening but then yeah took some good rest and did a little shopping for my little angel... She is all in jingles and dingles with her new anklet.. Just waiting to hear her run around the house making all that noise and laughing... she seems to be a bit uncomfortable with her new piece but yet she loves the noise.. me happy since she is happy ! :))


And, not to mention, I had a dreamy weekend.. dreaming of a chat with a friend and looking forward to make it all real.. well well.. that's what my head was filled with. Guess that's one reason why I didn't want to think of all the other depressing things and make myself go in that gloomy mood of mine..I hate myself in that awful mood when life seems to be a war and some sort of wicked game where I still have not learned the rules to start... well well..lets not get into that b'cos right now I don't wanna spoil my day :)).


Here starts the week, I have a birthday party to go for today with my darling angel.. its her first birthday party where she has been invited... so I think am more excited than she is. I have lots to complete at work before the day ends... yet I feel I can reach the milestones today.. and yeah..last week onwards I started fasting on Mondays, so that makes me fast today too.. Nothing much in mind when I started fasting but yeah.. hope God knows the many things I want and over that I believe he knows the many things I deserve. I prefer to get the latter as My lord has never put me to shame. If he has got me this far..he would take me further safe and content.


Stopping here... hey no not a full stop but a semicolon till I find something else to write about.. have a lovely day...wishing this to all my loved ones and yeah to myself too :)) See ya then...


0 comments:

Post a Comment