Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Doesn't the words on the topic ring any bells for each one of us? Am sure it does.





No matter how the 'past' days or years or time went by I guess each one of learns to laugh at them and say it was perfect when it was happening. Isn't it.. but do we have a choice but to say and accept it that way - "PAST - PERFECT" !!! Thinking oh how my past went by, I seriously don't know under which bracket to put it in..perfect or imperfect. Not getting into the details here..Saving it for another post and also realising that there is no point crying over whats gone by...it was never mine..so it had to pass and become what is called 'past' :))





Coming to the Present which like many say must be treated like 'a present'. I seriously doubt if it can be treated like that. There is a irony hidden there, like a surprise present the present is definitely as surprising and as uncertain as it can be. Now, how is 'my present'? Well well, I definitely do have something to smile about deep inside ;) and things around me which are not by choice but by fate.. Am I sounding like I am complaining? Yeah may be... it could have been better I must agree but then we cant be much choosy.. again..did I have a choice here?? :)





Coming to the Mystery part of it..yeah the Future.. Now what does my future hold for me! Let me count the options I have got ya... 1,2,3,.... hey I have up to infinity options... yet all of them are a mystery .. I think there is something wrong with me now... It could be that these thoughts are inherent and never brought out before, or it could be a completely new feeling, but it exists, and there is no better way for it to manifest itself than infinite imaginations and theories built on them...



Enough of rambling, let's me go on with life shall I ? ?... Lol...I sure am crazy enough to pen down these stop laughing whoever is reading please ... :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment