Friday, May 29, 2009

Perfectly Imperfect...



Warning: To those who are going to read this post. Its going to utterly stupid and vague as a dream :))








By the way, Thanks to the 'Super Powers', yesterday's gloomy mood did pass away and if not back to normal at least am on the journey back to being my normal self. Good news is not far.. :) Thanks to the friends who unknowingly did make me feel better. I miss my good old days. This is the first time in my life that I miss my past days. I never had this way about myself to look back and feel good about the past but then this is truly a new experience. How I wish I get back my good old days..being carefree, jumping around, spreading the smiles. I was known for being a happy go lucky type of a person and I cherish being that. How I wish I could be that same old self again! I am tired and angry and upset but yes..thinking of my old self makes me smile. Am glad it does. :)





I have been wondering how 'perfectly imperfect' are the things and people around me. What we want, we never get. What we get, we don't want to value. What we value, is with someone who doesn't need it. and those who need it, is us. There lies the fact that, what we have is of value to someone else, needed by someone else and not what we really want. Yet life goes on and we go along with it. Do we have a choice?? Imagine if we did have a choice to change the default ones gifted to us by the super powers.. Wow!! now that's a good theme to think on and worth writing another post. So, to my valuable readers, another warning that another thoroughly stupid post is coming your way. Ha ha ha.. I hope I don't get beaten up..





So, I was talking about the list of "imperfectly perfect" things we have been gifted with. Right! So, if given a choice, what is that I want to change among the so called 'imperfect' things I have been gifted with. Well, there is a list... Do I need to mention all of them. To name a few, I want to change who I am. I don't want to be this sweet girl who cant see others in trouble, cant see or bear pain. I want to be stronger, more practical and start thinking with my head rather than the heart. I want to punish those who annoy/hurt/cheat and take me for granted. I want to stop being emotional and valuing the importance of everything in and around me. Finally, not reached the end of the list, but thinking otherwise to summarise - I want to be a 'Perfectly Perfect Person'. Tough Na?? ... Wish I could make this transformation easily !!. How truly I wish I could ..





Stopping this utterly stupid, useless thought.. Thanks to anyone who reached here to the end of this. I appreciate your patience to read this. Do drop a comment for me.. a comment :). Don't bash me up with words. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment