Wednesday, May 27, 2009


How true is the thought that the most beautiful things in this world needs to be felt and cannot be seen or touched. Love to me is like a beautiful flower with a fragrance capable enough to create a mood to fill the heart with a special tune ...La la la la la la... ;)


It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting and before a dream is realized, I wonder how many different leaps and strides does the heart take...Amazing to understand that Human Mind can be so imaginative.


Think I am being a bit poetic here but I really don't mind b'cos here today I want to be a little elusive about thoughts and the very theme of the tune ringing in my heart ;)


Sitting alone last night, in my own corner of the world, I could see the moonlight flashing through the window on to the ceiling dancing to the wind, I was just thinking of how I could be imagining so many different things and yet being happy of all the routes my imagination was taking. Guess it was the moonlight which was making this effect on my mood. So last night I just allowed myself to simply dream and this morning I smile at myself and wake up to reality.


There is something I am yearning for, what I am not sure of. May be I know but the scare to be judged and the pain it would bring, makes me hold back a little. Will I be able to hold myself? " Its a crazy world, spinning its merry way and making us spin in our own merry way. And there lies the irony, that we have no other world to go and this is the only one we have. " - someone told me that. Thanks to that thought..its there in my heart forever


Today's post has been very dreamy and vague, I know but then I have no intention to come out of this dream space.. I am happy and content here... Happily dancing away my blues... la la la la la..

0 comments:

Post a Comment