Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Beautiful Me :)


"All good things are wild, and free." - said someone. Guess its true to quite an extent.
"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot" - said another someone and that's what I followed. Yet to find out if it was right or 'not' right. All I know is it was 'not wrong' :)) Confused? So am I..he he.


If love was ever enough, if love is ever enough, if love will ever be enough... we all could have been so happy. I think love is like money, we never get enough of both of it. I hope some day I would get enough. I really do. I think love is something which is enough to make the night pass, enough to make the morning come, enough to get me through the day and yeah the lonely moments, moments alone brooding and fighting my thoughts.

Here's to love - You are like a precious star... Distant yet dear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment