Sunday, June 21, 2009

Unsaid Unknown ??!!..



" Along the Road
I walked a mile with Pleasure
She chattered all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.
I walked a mile with Sorrow
And never a word said she;
But oh, the things I learned from her
When Sorrow walked with me. "



Had to write...feel forced to just say it. Tried not to but have to pour it out. I know few people have started understanding what is that drives me to write here. And what is that which makes me feel what I actually feel. Today am not sad or upset about anything. But today I felt that I had to share that I feel happy. Yes I do have the pain which always follows me as if I am some place where they finally settle at the end of the day. But its OK, I actually feel its bearable and not all so bad. I just need to hold on may be a little longer than I actually think I can. Hope is what drives life and its phases.. so may be this is just another phase. I told someone today, that 'Life is full of surprises' and I actually meant it. It sure is full of surprises sometimes more than each of us can handle but have we ever realised we actually come out of all the trials and struggles and then finally say, it was an experience of a life time. Isn't that a way to sort of pacifying ourselves that its OK and not after all so bad. Well am not sure. Sort of lost here and find difficult to actually go on. On my toughest days and the worse of days I have actually had a one way conversation with God and 9 out of 10 times I actually have ended up finding an answers to why and how and all sorts of things. But then today am sort of glad, cant say happily jumping about but yes glad about something but today I again tried making that one-way communication with the power surrounding me, and I just could not make the connection to find the answers I was looking for. Is it that there are no answers or is it that I don't need to know.. what is the message I need to interpret? I truly don't know ! Its late and need to get some sleep, had a happening day.. not actually happening but a Good day I can say. But then, there is lots and lots... lots and lots of "Unsaid and Unknown"...

2 comments:

Molly said...

The older I get and the more trials I go through, I actually find each one more and more difficult to understand. I guess because they are different - which each trial, we learn something. And we're wiser to avoid or handle the next one. But then something comes along we have never dealt with before, and it sets us back. Each situation is a learning experience, but some take forever for us to actually learn anything from them, because they are so painful. I've had a painful setback lately I am trying to get over. I do know in the long run it will make me a ... tougher person, but it still stinks to go through it now. Sometimes the answers are right there in front of us and we don't recognize them, because we are searching harder for the answers. Answers need to float by us on a bright pink balloon tied with a big blue bow so we know them! I hope you got some sleep!

Amit Kumar Singh said...

nice post,

Post a Comment