Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dedicated to...

This post is from within me. A heartfelt dedication to one such person whom I have been missing right from last evening. I mean every word of it and I know the one who needs to know will know and understand and and and... :(

The 3 thoughts which has been ruling my head since morning are exactly what these quotes convey...
1. " There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. "
2. " The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them."
3. " Intimate relationships cannot substitute for a life plan. But to have any meaning or viability at all, a life plan must include intimate relationships. If not many at least one for existence."

0 comments:

Post a Comment