Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alone..Save me !


I lay alone awake at night, Sorrow fills my eyes
But I'm not strong enough to cry.
Despite of my disguise, I'm left with no shoulder.
But everybody wants to lean on me. I guess I'm their soldier. Well, who's gonna be mine??
Who's there to save the hero, When she's left all alone,
And shes crying out for help?
Who's there to save the hero, Who's there to save the girl, After she saves the world?
I bottle all my hurt inside, I guess I'm living a lie. Inside my mind each day I die.
What can bring me back to life?
A simple word, a gesture,Someone to say you're beautiful,
Come find this buried treasure, Rainbows lead to a pot of gold.
Who's there to save the hero, When shes left all alone, And shes crying out for help?

Who's there to save the hero, Who's there to save the girl, After she saves the world?
I've given too much of myself, And now its driving me crazy
I'm crying out for help? Sometimes I wish someone would just come here and save me....
Save me from myself...............

PS: These are not my words, but words which speak exactly what I feel right now and want to express.

1 comments:

Molly said...

Just poppin in to say hi. I hope you're feeling better. I wanted to know if you had any pets? There is a reason for me asking.
I have a group for pet lovers and I could give you the link to join up, it's more private in there and it's just for women, we can all get goofy together!
Take care.

Post a Comment