Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mixed Thoughtz...


I am fading and reappearing all the time, confusion is what I feel. I believe it's the change of season or the air around me.


I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day, Spread my wings and fly away from here.. :))


Funny but true, memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart. You must realize that something is happening to you, that life has not forgotten you, that it holds you in its hand and will not let you fall. This is where I have to think and think..


Lately I have been having this strange feeling that I am not myself anymore. It's hard to put into words or explain why or how, but I think it's like I was in deep sleep, and someone came, picked me up, put me in a jar and shook me hard, and hurriedly put me back together again. Strange but Ehhh...


I don't know how many of is have that feeling? That feeling when you just want the right thing to fall into the right place, not only because it’s right, but because it will mean so much to so many people and to prove the theory that such a thing is still possible, say miracles theory? I want to believe that but.... lets see..


Coming to missing someone.. It isn’t about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you. And how many of us have such moments everyday? Isn't a typical feeling to go through?

0 comments:

Post a Comment