Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Search 'No More'.. I Found :)


This blog entry is dedicated to people who are away from each other and yet share a special kind of feeling or connection by sharing and caring. Its not really necessary that "out of sight, out of mind" stands true always. By my own limited experience, I feel the fondness for someone just grows if we just keep sharing in spite of all the barriers of distance, time and circumstances. I am not sure how true is this but to me, sharing means caring. Like I read somewhere, the most important gift we can give someone is our time, because that's something so precious and we can never take it back or get it back. So, to all my friends, loved ones and even people am not very fond of, what I offer is my time to hear them, help them and be there when they feel there is no one or nowhere to turn to.
I was thinking on the lines, that why is that we don't share what we truly feel. Why is that we feel our self holding back what exactly flies through our minds. What is that which keeps us from being blunt and open about things in and around us. I think its the fear to be judged and left alone. Its the fear to be looked upon as alien with wild thoughts and weird imagination. But don't we all want to speak up what we really want to, with no editing and corrections, no matter what the subject is. Don't we all want to be simply ourselves without trying to hide from some unknown shadow surrounding and following us. A fear within us, which makes us elusive and rethink of how and what we feel is to be said or left unsaid. In the journey of life, we sometimes come across people with whom we just feel open and connected, someone with whom we can just be what we actually are, weird, funny, angry, stupid, foolish..whatever but just being our self. And the joy of just being free from the 'Shadow' gives so much happiness and the freedom which we feel within is something to be felt and not written down in words. For those who have been lucky, I just joined your club and for those who are still on the search, I am waiting for you to join this club. :)
I personally feel, each of us are actually searching for such souls, consciously or unconsciously. I have experienced the joy of being myself without any inhibitions of being judged or ridiculed or being called weird. And I feel 'Free..' in all sense, free of all unwanted shadows. Trust me,...I feel great... and what adds is the joy that I am someone with whom someone else can be and feel free too.. That's a real bonus and to me it means.. 'I have accomplished something.. Its priceless and forever a precious thing deep in me... '
Good day to anyone who read this.. This time for a change, I wont say this post of mine is stupid and foolish.. There is truly a deep meaning and hidden message coded here for those who could read between the lines... for those who fail to get the message, its ok'.. SUMO - that's just another coded message saying ' Shut Up and Move On :))

1 comments:

Molly said...

I love your writing.
Thanks for the follow. Hope to hear from you soon, your blog or mine! Hope things are well where you are - it's hot as heck here in Missouri, USA.

Post a Comment