Monday, June 29, 2009

Thank You, Angels !!


Along the journey of life, I have learned to just accept the things that are given to me and not question things too much. There is no one to answer or help you find the answers. To be even more specific, we all make mistakes to learn from them. At least we can say that and be happy that mistakes are not only mistakes but also experience. Frankly speaking we really can't depend on anyone else but our self when it comes to really be helpful. In short, in the end all we really have is our self. And through all this experience and mistakes we learn that whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger for more experience :)





Contradictory to the above para that we rule our actions, I also do believe in angels. I believe god send them to us, when we truly need them the most just to remind us, that we can still go on and that its not the end to the path. There are times the road you’re walking seems all through an uphill journey, when things only go wrong and you are just dying to smile but all you can do is sigh. And there are those moments when you think things cannot get worse, someone would come around out of nowhere and bright up your world! Isn't that amazing and so touching? People who can really look back and realize what I'm saying will know exactly what I am feeling and talking about. Every single time, when you're on the verge of giving up, there is always someone there for you who shows you the way, who helps you to survive! So, whatever is the struggle, no matter what the situation, just stick to the fight when you think you’re hardest hit and look for the signs. Some good Angel, some God send person, Somebody special is going to reach out for you!






Thanks to the Angels, who cheered me up, helped me through the difficult times. I am not only saying Thank You! but also asking you all to be there forever. :)


1 comments:

Molly said...

I also believe this. And all too often we are so wrapped up in whatever it is (mostly feeling sorry for ourselves) that we often don't notice the angels, or don't recognize them anyway. I have been through some tough times in my life, especially about 20 years ago. Looking back on it now, those were some of the best times I can remember, albeit the saddest at the same time. Why? Because of others who helped. At the time I didn't recognize it as such though. Interesting isn't it? Great post.

Post a Comment